TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- • Ecuatourism commitment is to offer an excellent service to its clients and website visitors.
- • Ecuatourism recommends to all clients to purchase travel insurance in their home country to cover cancellation fees if necessary.
- • Ecuatourism is not responsible for delays or irregularities that may occur with clients such as delay or loss in departure, arrival, flight connections or any type of transportation to get to the suites.
- • Ecuatourism is not liable in cases of cancellation of booking due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural disasters, among others.
- • Ecuatourism is not responsible for the use of fraudulent credit card when making a reservation.
- • Ecuatourism reserves the right to exercise any kind of legal action in case of any offense once made a reservation.
- • The rates established by Ecuatourism are guaranteed and processed once the payment is made in full.
- • Celebration Suites require a $50 deposit either through credit card or in cash which will be collected upon arrival (check-in) to the suites. At the time of your departure (check-out) if your deposit was made in cash, the $50 will be refunded immediately in the absence of damage to the suite. If payment was made through a card will be credited to your card as long as there is no damage to the suite.
- • During peak seasons such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and New Year among others, management of Celebration Suites imposes higher special rates.
- • Posted prices may vary depending on the conditions outlined below**. Restrictions apply
- ** In case of soliciting a refund, Ecuatourism will be limited to comply with the provisions and the agency’s own policies, setting an additional surcharge for administrative expenses, whenever necessary.
By accepting the reservation and its final purchase, I acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions.